The first thing you need to know is that we're over-the-top when it comes to customer service. We like our sleep (a LOT), and we can't sleep if there is somebody out there disappointed in our products or service.
We view our wholesale customers as true partners. We're in this for the long haul!
Ready for some details?
- Order Minimums:
- We encourage you to start with our Opening Order Pre-Packs because they have everything you need to ensure a successful launch (think displays, testers, etc.). That said, if you want to customize your opening order, just give us a call and we can put together something different for you.
- No minimums on re-orders and it's open-stock. You can order any quantity of any item!
- Shipping Details:
- We typically ship by UPS Ground or USPS.
- We're really quick shippers! Barring any unforeseen circumstances, we typically ship within 24 hours.
- If one of your customers returns our product to your store for any reason, just let us know so we can make it right!
- The bottom line: If you're not happy, we're not happy. We want our product to be successful in your store. If it's not, reach out to us! We'll try our best to give you tips on how to help it succeed. If we all give it our best, and it's still not a good fit for your store, we'll accept returns within 60 days (providing the product is still in good condition, of course!).
- MAP Policy:
- We want to protect the value of our products for all retailers! All retailers are required to adhere to our Minimum Adveritised Price Policy.
- To keep things simple, the MAP for our products is 2x the wholesale price.
- Where you are authorized to sell our products:
- We'd be honored to have a presence in your brick & mortar store and your business website or social media pages.
- We do NOT permit sales of our products on 3rd party sites (i.e., Amazon, Ebay, etc.)
- Use of our product photography:
- We love to share our pics! You are welcome to use any of our product photography on your own platforms (see 3rd party website restrictions above).
- Don't forget to tag us! @mymixologie
- Territory Protection:
- We get it. We know you don't want to compete with the shop across the street on the same line. We try hard to prevent over-saturation of our flagship perfume brand in a given geography. A territory is not always defined as a zip code, and other factors are considered (i.e. store type) Territory protection decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, but rest assured, we share the same goal!
- The initial qualification for Perfume territory protection is an opening order with Perfume Pre-Pack A or B.
- To maintain your protection, be sure you are ordering frequently. We evaluate ordering patterns quarterly, so as long as you're re-ordering steadily, we're all good!
- Lotions and Bath Bombs: We only protect lotions and bath bombs if you are already have protection on the perfume line. Since the scents match the perfume line, they go hand-in-hand.
- Tiny Try Me Kits: When we developed the Tiny Try Me Kits, our goal was simple: Get our fragrances in front of as many noses as possible so that they buy the full-size roll-ons (hopefully from our wonderful boutique owners, like you!). If you qualify for territory protection for the Perfume Line (see above), you won't have to worry about us putting the Tiny Try Me Kits in a competing shop around the corner. However, don't be surprised if you see it in a subscription box, or other type of retailer. It's best for us (and you!) to have that the trial version of our scents sold in as many channels as possible!
Whew! We're worn out from typing this, so I'm sure you're worn out from reading it! if you have specific questions, don't hesitate to contact us!